Freitag, 6. Januar 2012

Legging up your life!

Legging are just sooo comfy and cute and I'm totally in love with them. Especially the ones that are a little bit special and not just plain black, not that I don't like them but my newest achievement are those cute black legging from Zara. They look a bit like some riding-trousers but in a edgy way and that's what I love about them. As I'm lately totally in the rock-chic meets bohemian mood, these are a perfect trend for me. I wear them plain with a grey longer top and my favorite zadig&voltaire boots or with a longer white shirt which looks a little bit more elegant but also not to overdressed and of course always with me, perfectly fitting to every outfit, my Louis Vuitton leo scarf. I just love that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen